Peace of Mind – It’s What We do
Travel should be a positive experience, and your journey should be peaceful and memorable. But with all the changing regulations due to the coronavirus pandemic, travel can feel confusing and stressful. Airport Assistance Worldwide is here to offer peace of mind while traveling with our VIP concierge meet and assist services. We’ll help with check-in, bags, security checkpoints, boarding, connections, and arrival services.
Our essential services are available to all travelers, from high profile entertainment talent and production crews to corporate executives, leisure travelers, families, and more.
- Departure assistance
- Connection assistance
- Arrival assistance
Health and Safety Is Our Top Priority
The health and safety of our team members and customers is our top priority.
- All airport representatives will wear face coverings
- Representatives may also wear gloves and carry hand sanitizing gel and/or wipes
- Mindful physical distancing will be practiced throughout the service
- Representatives are required to perform daily health self-assessment; greeters with a fever or exhibiting symptoms will not be permitted to work
We Are Committed To You
Airport Assistance Worldwide remains committed to our customers.
Our reservations team is safely working from home and would love to hear from you! We want to help you understand what’s happening in travel and what to expect in the future. When you’re ready, we’ll be here to help you navigate the airports safely.
- We remain open Monday-Friday to take your calls and e-mails
- Our airport meet and assist services are available at more than 500 airports around the world
- All of our airport representatives are following health and safety guidelines as recommended by local governments
We are in this Together
Things are changing rapidly, and Airport Assistance Worldwide remains dedicated to staying on top of your needs. When you’re ready, contact us to book our essential VIP concierge meet and assist services. You deserve to travel with peace of mind. Let us help you navigate the airports safely.
Airport Concierge Meet and Assist Service
Airport Assistance Worldwide offers travelers a safe and easy way to navigate the airports when traveling
Our friendly and experienced airport representatives will meet travelers at the airport on arrival, connection, or departure and assist through all the airport formalities. Elevate your next travel experience by reserving our services today for your next journey. We have over 30 years of experience assisting passengers at more than 500 airports around the globe. Whether you’re traveling to visit your family across the country or just looking to get away from it all, Airport Assistance Worldwide will be ready when you are.
— American travelers should check with Travel.State.Gov for the most up to date travel information. Travelers should also follow the guidelines of their local health services experts and government officials. All visitors should check with local health & safety requirements to learn what type of personal protective equipment is required, where and when it must be used, and other crucial regional information.
Coronavirus and Travel Resources
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- The World Health Organization (WHO)
- Information on travel to other countries
- U.S. Department of State – Travel Advisories
- Travel Re-openings Global Timeline (Skift)
- To contact the CDC directly, please call 1-800-CDC-INFO (1-800-232-4636)